Complete the sentences using a or an
- There is _ _ _ apple in the fridge
- There is _ _ _ beautiful garden in front of my house
- There is _ _ _ computer in our classroom
- _ _ _ apple a day keeps the doctor away
- There is _ _ _ TV in my bedroom
- Maria: is Serena Williams _ _ _ Spanish tennis player
Lucy: No, she is _ _ _ American tennis player
- Lindka: Is your father _ _ _ Ecuadorian teacher
Maria : No, my father is _ _ _ science teacher
- Glenda : is it raining now, Mum?
Mother: Yes. You should take _ _ _ umbrella
- Charlotte : is Cameron Diaz _ _ _ Irish actress?
Amy: No, she’s _ _ _ American actress
- Sandra: Is your mother _ _ _ nurse
Ruth: No, she is _ _ _ doctor
- Pele is _ _ _ famous football player
- Jessica is _ _ _ hard working student
- Is Dr Edmundo _ _ _ smart man?
- A tiger is _ _ _ animal
- Is that _ _ _ old book?
- Is Pepsi _ _ _ beneficial drink?
- Mustang is _ _ _ American car
- This is _ _ _ eraser
- Lucy has _ _ _ dog
- Let’s sing _ _ _ song
- Luis needs _ _ _ new desk in her room
- I need _ _ _ blue pen
- Victor has _ _ _ old bike
- Teodoro has _ _ _ aunt in Quito
- We listen to _ _ _ English CD
- She has _ _ _ exercise book in her school bag
- The speed of this car was 160 miles _ _ _ hour (UNIT)
- I have got _ _ _ big shirt
- She has got _ _ _ orange skirt
- I’m _ _ _ Ecuadorian girl
- What _ _ _ old man!
- Give me _ _ _ pencil, please
- I can see _ _ _ yellow car
- There is _ _ _ cat
Msc: Victor W. Lituma L.